- Massive Byzantine-era winery discovered in Israel | UPR Utah Public Radio Utah Public Radio
- Largest Byzantine winery exporting Holy Land’s wine unveiled La Prensa Latina
- Largest wine factory in the world from Byzantine period unearthed The Jerusalem Post
- Archeologists find ancient 1,500-year-old winery in Yavne, Israel The Washington Post
- World’s largest known Byzantine-era winery unearthed in Israeli desert: produced 2-3 million liters a year PennLive
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.