- Fred Franzia, champion of affordable wine who conceived ‘Two-Buck Chuck,’ dies at 79 Los Angeles Times
- Fred Franzia, creator of ‘Two Buck Chuck’ and champion of affordable wine, has died NPR
- Fred Franzia, 79, Dies; Upended Wine Industry With Two-Buck Chuck The New York Times
- Wine Industry Iconoclast Fred Franzia Dies at 79 Wine Spectator
- Pour One Out For Fred Franzia, Creator of Two Buck Chuck and Affordable Wine Apostle Eater SF
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.